Prof. Aleksandar Haber, PhD,
- I recently started a blog on my research and connections between machine learning and control theory (December 2018). The blog can be found here .
- I started posting my MATLAB, Python, and C++ codes on my GitHub page .
- I am supervising a number of undegraduate mechatronics research projects. I started posting videos describing these projects on my YouTube page .
- Sparsity preserving optimal control of discretized PDE systems, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, (2018), arXiv .
- State observation and sensor selection for nonlinear networks, IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, (2018), arXiv .
- Framework to trade optimality for local processing in large-scale wavefront reconstruction problems, Optics Letters (2016), Optics Letters link .
- Sparse solution of the Lyapunov equation for large-scale interconnected systems, Automatica (2016), arXiv .
- 2014-2016, Postdoctoral fellow, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Northwestern University, USA.
- 2009-2014, PhD researcher, Delft Center for Systems and Control, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands.
- 2003-2008, MSc degree, Department of Automatic Control, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Belgrade, Serbia (Yugoslavia).